Friends of Rick Daniels offers different services to help raise awareness and motivate the fight against bullying and childhood cancer
With the help of donations and book sales, we donate autographed copies of “Noah & Saby’s Magical Storybook Adventure” to children fighting cancer, along with their own Saby, the magical lion cub and coloring book gift set.
We could not do it without your support.
We offer services at local locations for ages 5-13, including schools, libraries, and churches. We have made a difference and have had a big impact in schools in Washington, D.C, and Maryland.
Our campaigns give children the information they need to raise awareness. We supply them with everyday tools, so they don’t forget to live a bully-free life.
- To have a read-aloud at your school, a minimum of 5 books must be purchased. Our hardcover books cost $20.00 each.
- Each book comes with 25 activity sheets or coloring books, depending on the student’s age range. 26 or more coloring books or activity sheets are $0.50 each.
- The total time for the read-aloud is 1 hour. It can go past 1 hour, depending on the number of students.
- To start the event, our author will read his or her books to the students. They may stop reading to answer a question or explain an important point in the book. Each book may take about 15 minutes to complete.
- After the reading, we have Q&A time. Students get to ask questions as we also ask them questions. This can take 15 minutes or longer.
- Depending on the time, we like to go over the activity sheets with the students.
- If your school has a projector, it helps so all students can get the best experience
Our team will give an anti-bullying presentation in an attempt to combat bullying. The presentation is interactive. It covers bullying/cyber-bullying in its entirety. The author will get every student to engage in the anti-bullying pledge and each child in the class will be gifted an anti-bullying gift setThis presentation was designed for a small audience or class. Please contact us if you would like us to present to a larger group or the whole school.
Ike and Mike Puppet Show
Ike and Mike, a popular children’s book, written by Rick Daniels became such a hit that he decided to turn it into a puppet show. Our puppet show is fun, interactive, and educational, and teaches basic spelling skills.
Ike and Mike explore D.C and visit some of the most famous landmarks in the D.C area and at the end of the day, they have a bite to eat at one of the city’s most notorious restaurants.
Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.